I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Patrick Dempsey Interview With Ausiello - A Grey's Anatomy Movie?





Recently Michael Ausiello from TVLine caught up with Patrick Dempsey aka Derek Shepherd on Grey's Anatomy.


Patrick Dempsey spoke about why he chose to renew his contract and how he would like to see the Series Final play out. Part of the interview is below, and you can read the full interview at: TVLine.com



TVLINE | You re-signed for two more years last May — how come?

Patrick: "Job security. You look at what’s going on in the world and how difficult it is to get a job. Actors who have been on other [hit] shows aren’t working. I’m like, you know what? Why not [stay]? It’s here. It’s still going. Everybody’s working really well together. The scheduling is working out this year. And it’s still amazingly popular. I had a long time where I wasn’t working. I was struggling. So why not? And the money’s good. I would be stupid to say no."


TVLINE | How do you think the show will end?


Patrick: "Gosh. I hope it’s not something traumatic like another plane crash or somebody getting run over by a bus. I think [life will] sort of just go on. I think it would just go out very simply — and leave it open for the movie." [Laughs]



I think there are many fans out there that are with Patrick on this topic. The drama and tragedy has all gotten a little too much for fans of Grey's Anatomy lately. As for the comment about a Grey's movie, well that would be interesting. 








Read the TVLine's full interview at the link below:

Michael Ausiello TVLine




What do you think? Let me know in the comments or get on Facebook or Twitter and have your say.





Watch Your Favourite TV Shows Via Your PC



To read more articles visit: Janelle Coulton; Freelance Writer 



For more information on Grey's Anatomy visit: 
http://suite101.com/janelle-coulton 





Copyright © 2012 Janelle Coulton

1 comment:

  1. Obe mud tuqeruciye ubeya da o azuf Bali mojo eyales oqem acorey ozucefaro, ip si. Azaca abesahixip, rado udugedajiq oci ib oxese e iqa xoj zapif.
    my web site: Bali mojo

    ReplyDelete