I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Spoiler Alert! Grey's Anatomy Season 9: Jesse Williams Dishes


24 May 2012


Jesse Williams Talks to Glamour


In a recent Interview and article on Glamour written by Jessica Radloff, Jesse Williams who plays Dr Jackson Avery talks about the much hyped Season Eight finale and Season Nine. It would seem that Jesse definitely knows he has a job next season and he also dished on a few others that look as though they will be back.




Glamour: Ok, so we have to talk about what happened last week. Did you stay home to watch the finale?

Jesse Williams: I haven't even watched it yet. I've been shooting like crazy and haven't seen the last couple of episodes. I don't know if I'm supposed to say that!

Glamour: What would you like to see happen with your character and April? You guys have had quite a bit of an emotional roller coaster recently.

Jesse: I view it as a big adventure—it can go a lot of different ways, and now you have a whole new element thrown in there, which is Lexie. And Mark, my co-worker and kind of my guy, because obviously he's traumatized, and I'm going to be traumatized to a degree. My friend/girlfriend is obviously going to have to deal with me losing someone that I was intimate with, and me and her, we haven't really figured out what we're going to do yet.

Glamour: How do you see Jackson's relationship with April evolving?

Jesse: What's most important is that we trust each other, which is why, Jackson I think, trusted her and went with her when she pushed herself on to him. He got burned with Lexie. He should have known better. He probably did know better, but at least with April, he knows he can trust her, and she's going to look out for him. As crazy as she behaves sometimes, she's always there for him.
Glamour: When you watch the episodes, do you become a fan, or in a way, is it too hard being so close to the action?

Jesse: No. I am definitely a fan of the show, but I don't like watching myself. It's too hard. I will fast-forward through my stuff. I'm just not comfortable watching myself because it's not me, it's somebody else. Don't get me wrong. I watch it sometimes, and I watched it my first season, but it's just awkward for me.

Glamour: Alright, fun question for you: If you were stranded on the side of the road at 3 a.m. and could only call one Grey's cast member to pick you up—knowing they would answer the phone and be there—who would it be and why?

Jesse: Jim Pickens, Jessica Capshaw or Sarah Drew, except the last two are very busy moms who need their sleep! So, I'd probably call the Chief.


Written by Jessica Radloff; 24 May 2012. Read the rest of this article at: Glamour


So what do we make of this? Is this yet another clue as who may be returning next season? It would sure seem that way. At the very least it sounds as though he knows he returning, and also believes that Sarah Drew and Eric Dane are as well. So perhaps all of Shonda's warnings of another death could all be hype, which is what I think. However, I'm interested to know what you all think, so sound off in the comments below or follow me on Twitter or Facebook.



Source:Glamour



To read more about Grey's Anatomy: 
Please visit me at Janelle Coulton's Articles @ Suite101 


Pre-Order Your Copy of Season 8 Today at Amazon





Copyright © 2012 Janelle Coulton

No comments:

Post a Comment