I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Will Grey's Anatomy Be Beaten By Scandal?




It seems as though it might be the year that Scandal finally beats Grey's Anatomy in the ratings. I believe it already happened a few times during Season 9 of Grey's, so I guess we will have to see what happens.




File:Kerry Washington Scandal.jpg



With all the talk of big cast changes over on Grey's Anatomy, this could be the year that some fans switch off for good. Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Shonda and her team trying to re-invent this show, but she should have been doing this two years ago when it looked like Patrick Dempsey would leave. Would the absence of McDreamy piss off a lot of die hard Grey's fans. Probably, yes. Because Dr McDreamy is one reason many fans watch, anyway I digress, this topic is for another blog.



Getting back to Scandal the newest show of Shonda Rhimes' stable of shows, and she has actually recently sold another show to ABC. Will you be watching?


Scandal had a huge following. All you have to do is join a few Shonda Rhimes Facebook groups to see this, the users there talk about Scandal non-stop, and Grey's seems to have been forgotten. Not to mention that Shonda always tweets about Scandal on Twitter and hardly ever about Grey's Anatomy; what is it with that. Fans are starting to believe that she just does not care about Grey's anymore. 









I don't know about other Grey's fans, but this Season of Grey's Anatomy may just see Scandal beating Grey's in the ratings. I guess we will have to wait and see, but Scandal is becoming more and more popular every day. After those first couple of episodes of Grey's that always rate well go to air and fans watch because they are excited to see it return, I think we might see Scandal beat it. I could be wrong here and I really hope that I am, but with all the talk of cast members leaving, I am expecting Grey's Anatomy to hit a slump in the ratings this season.


Tell me what you all think in the comments or sound off about this on Twitter.


Want to Watch Movies and TV Shows Whenever You Like:







Visit my website: Janelle Coulton; Freelance Writer 




All photos displayed with a permission via a creative commons licence and are attributed to the correct source.



If you would like to place a link to your site when commenting, I would be happy to link-share or back-link from my site to yours and vice-versa. 



Thanks for visiting today.  


Copyright © 2013 Janelle Coulton

No comments:

Post a Comment