I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Preview of Grey's Anatomy Winter Finale - Risk




Video clip of "Risk" Grey's Anatomy Episode 8 - Season 11


Tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy; the last one for 2014. Hmmm, is the President is back in the game? I see trouble for MerDer  on the way. Oh, but it looks like this episode is going to be really good and I haven't even seen "Can We Start Again Please" yet.







What will you do now that Grey's is finished for the year? Has anyone got any great suggestions on some TV that I can watch as summer TV is so boring here in Australia. I would really appreciate some ideas.







Come chat with me at Grey's Anatomy Addicts on Facebook and Twitter or you can hit the comment with your thoughts.





Janelle Coulton is a Freelance Writer who has been writing about Grey's Anatomy for around four years now. She never misses an episode and her blog is her labour of love that she works on when she is not writing for clients and online writing sites. To find out more about Janelle, you can visit her profile or visit her website: Jel Writes - Freelance Writer



Copyright © 2014 Janelle Coulton


No comments:

Post a Comment