I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Preview of Future Grey's Anatomy Episodes

Preview of "Can We Start Again Please" Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Episode 7


While I would love to be able to post a video here with next weeks preview it just will not work on my blog. When it did yesterday on another post I wrote. Hmmmmm

Anyway readers, I think photos can sometimes be just as good, so that is what we will have to settle for this week. Anyway it is my guess from below that this installment of the best show on TV is focused heavily on Derek and Amy and perhaps Meredith is involved in there too. Gotta be happy about that, even if Derek Shepherd is not my favorite character at the moment.


Press Release for Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Episode 7 - Can We Start Again Please?

“Can We Start Again Please?” – Secrets about Amelia’s past addictions come to light and cause problems for her at the hospital; Bailey oversees Jo’s first solo surgery; and Arizona must make an executive decision in Dr. Herman’s absence. Meanwhile, the doctors spring into action when a couple arrives at the emergency room after escaping a fire, on “Grey’s Anatomy,” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.






137326_1044_pre



137326_0998_pre





Below is a link to Spoiler TV's video link of the next episodes preview, and I am a huge supporter Spoiler TV. My favorite Grey's blogger writes there and they are just a great site. I managed to embed the Facebook post it was posted on, so now you have a video to watch as well, enjoy! 










Tell me what you think about Grey's Anatomy in the comments, it can be about any Grey's topic, character, actor or story, whatever. You set the topic. Hit the comments or the social networks below. I will return next week to give you as much information on the future episodes as I can find.


Follow Grey's Anatomy Addicts on Facebook and Twitter





Janelle Coulton is a Freelance Writer who has been writing about Grey's Anatomy for around four years now. She never misses an episode and her blog is her labour of love that she works on when she is not writing for clients and online writing sites. To find out more about Janelle, you can visit her profile or visit her website: Jel Writes - Freelance Writer


Copyright © 2014 Janelle Coulton

No comments:

Post a Comment