I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Preview Grey's Anatomy - Bad Reputation Season 14-21.

Hi everyone. I am so sorry that I haven't posted here in awhile.
A lot of my posts have been on the Grey’s Anatomy Addicts Facebook page.

Anyway I just popped in to share with you a new preview of tonight's episode on Grey's Anatomy.

So I hope you enjoy the video and tonight's episode which is on in a few hours in the US.

Take care everyone and I will try to get back soon and update you on other goings in the Grey's Anatomy world.

Here is the video:







Now its your turn. Hit the comments section and have your say! Or join the conversation on Twitter or the Grey’s Anatomy Addicts Facebook page.
Would You Like To Write At Grey's Anatomy Addicts

All Grey’s Anatomy fans are more than welcome to apply for posting rights here if you would like to contribute. Just use the contact form to get in touch or send a message on the Grey’s Anatomy Addicts Facebook page.




Copyright © 2016 Janelle Coulton

No comments:

Post a Comment