I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sandra Oh Reminisces About Grey's Anatomy

Hey Grey's addicts. We haven't heard much about the amazing Ms Sandra Oh in some time. I really miss her on the show, she brought something special to Grey's Anatomy. In any case, I thought I would share this tweet with everyone, given there are many Sandra Oh and Cristina Yang fans out there, including me. Enjoy!
It was recently predicted that Grey's Anatomy could go for fifteen seasons or more. Ms Oh might be asked to come back one day, you never know.

Copyright © 2016 Janelle Coulton

No comments:

Post a Comment