I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It

I Am The Sun and He can Go Suck It
Get Your Grey's Fix

Disclaimer

Grey's Anatomy Addicts in in no way affiliated with ABC TV, Shonda Rhimes or Grey's Anatomy. It is a personal blog containing news and gossip, my personal opinions and that of the fans. All photos have the correct attribution added.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Why Does Owen Hunt Hate Nathan Riggs On Grey's Anatomy?



Spoiler Alert: The following post may contain spoilers from unseen Grey’s Anatomy episodes. If you don’t want to know, then I suggest you proceed with caution.






Well, gidday Grey’s fans! It’s been awhile since my last post. Life has really gotten in the way and I have been very slack in updating this blog. So I apologise for that and I promise that until the Season finale of Grey’s Anatomy, I am going to do my best to keep this site up to date with regular and entertaining posts.
According to Wetpaint in their article dated February 4th, 2016 we are not going to find out the back story on Owen Hunt and Nathan Riggs for a few episodes yet. All we do know is that Owen has or had a sister. Wetpaint have since confirmed that this mysterious sister is also Nathan’s sister.


Well; the mind boggles with what the story here could be. In the next few episodes, we will see Meredith struggle with the aftermath of her attack and it has also been reported that we will see Jackson and April go to marriage counselling, which I feel it utterly stupid, they should just work out their differences, but that's for another post. 






According to Wetpaint; Kevin McKidd who plays Dr Owen Hunt, told TV Line that we will not get the full story about what happened between Owen and Nathan until about episode 14, which is due to air on March 10, 2016 and that date being firm will depend on whether the ABC network choose to show new episodes from now until that date.


So; I guess we fans will just have to be patient. When I think about it though, it is only about two to three weeks away, as today is the 20th of February.






In other news, there has been a lot of talk as to who will be Meredith’s new leading man. I was really hoping Shonda would not go there for a while, as I would not be comfortable seeing Meredith with anyone but Derek, but I guess she has to move on eventually. In Grey’s time, I think that Derek has been gone for about eighteen months now, but that’s still too soon when you consider the love story between Derek and Meredith.


It has been speculated that Meredith could move on with either Nathan or Alex. I hate the idea of Alex and Mer together, they are best friends, and are not meant to be together as a couple. As for Nathan, I guess he's a good possibility, but as I said before it is too soon and I cannot see Meredith doing something like that to Owen.




Who would you like to see Meredith move on with? Or would you prefer she remain off the market for now?





Now its your turn. Hit the comments section and have your say! You can also join the conversation on Twitter or the Grey’s Anatomy Addicts Facebook page or simply follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Grey's Anatomy Addicts Needs Writers

If anyone would like to write here, then you are more than welcome. I have been looking for a few co-bloggers to join me here for awhile. If you are not interested in writing about Grey's Anatomy then you might like to write about TV in general, such as your favourite TV show, I have two other blogs you might be interested in blogging with me on. Just use the contact form to get in touch.




Copyright © 2016 Janelle Coulton

No comments:

Post a Comment